Why is it important to stay inside during a hurricane in other states?

Back to Article
Back to Article

Tamiyah Phillips

STAY INSIDE! ITS A hurricane IN MISSISSIPPI! “Why should we listen to those warning we live in Georgia?!” questioned the young man. “Because tornadoes could hit us, Alabama, North Carolina, and way more.” said his younger, smarter sister. “Come inside it’s about to rain, “said their mother. “Yes ma’am.” said both kids A few our later, Boom! what’s that sound a tree had fallen on their cars. Omg! My car!. “See I told you!” the little girl said “Now if we were out there we would have died” That’s why it’s safe to stay inside during a tornado.

“Mom, do you have insurance?” Said the bright little girl. “Why? But yes!” said the mother. “That’s great! because you have coverage on the car, so it can be fixed!” Said the little girl with excitement. “I am so happy I have bright children,” said their father. ” I am so, SO happy she was going to start acting really moody. ” whispered the father. ” Anyways according to the policy If you’re the owner of both the fallen tree and the vehicle, your homeowner’s insurance policy likely won’t cover the damage to your car. If the tree that fell on your car belongs to a neighbour, in many cases, you would likely still rely on the comprehensive coverage in your auto insurance policy.” Said the brilliant sister.

https://www.allstate.com/tr/car-insurance/tree-fell-on-car.aspx